Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i improve on my chocolate skin coulor and what are the product i can use?

i have nice chocolate skin how can i improve on it what are the product i may use and food i may eat to improve on it?|||I think chocolate is a perfect colour for skin.


You can%26#039;t improve on it - just be proud of it, and take good care of it.


Would you prefer green, or something?|||Use papaya soap everytime you take a bath. Dont forget to use loofah or puff to scrub yourself. Ask for a medicine Glutathione/Met-tathione. You can lighten your skin somehow.|||ask a certain Mr Michael Jackson he tried to %26#039;improve%26#039; his skin colour to!!!|||You sound perfect already, and I would not change a thing.





Maybe a good moisteriser to add a slight sheen would be good, but don%26#039;t change the colour.





My gf is from Unganda, and she uses a cream called Maxi-Lite. It is French, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment