Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it bad to leave salt on your skin?

This is just a sort of experiment because I am sick of having spots and nothing seems to work to keep them away. So I thought that if salt heals then it might help to put it on my skin after I wash. Is this bad, like will it dry out my skin? Please tell me if I should stop! I hate spots.|||This would definitely help your skin. If you have trouble keeping it on, then try getting a saline cleanser. I use one and it%26#039;s really great. It cleans your pores VERY throughly and leaves the skin soft and conditioned. It also helps any blemishes on the skin to heal.





Good luck.|||no its not bad i used the salt to it works actually ur skin becomes softer u think salt is gonna dry out ur skin on the contrary keep doing it it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment