Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I get a tan with white skin?

I have really white skin and I burn very easily and I am going on holiday soon for a week, and I really want a natural tan without using fake tan. Help?|||Okay since you burn reallly easily you would need to get a tanning oil with an spf of some sort. Many tanning oils, like banana boat, have an spf of 15. Also, remember when tanning, tan slowly. You dont want to go overboard and sizzle in the sun all day until your skin peels off (personal expierence!). Good luck and happy tanning :)|||the last thing is reccomend is a tanning salon ur jus asking for cancer.i would say go outside on a nice sunny day but make sure its not too hot if it is drink lots of water an sit in the sun for a few hours dont sit in the sun the whole day sit in the sun for like 10-15 mins then get up go an go inside or go in the shade for about 5 mins or soo then go bck in the sun for another 10-15 mins and keep doin that an youll have a nice tan in no time, : good luck an hope is works.|||Banana Boat has a tanning oil which helps you get darker naturally and it works wonderful ! I use it when I go outside and I notice a more faster and nicer tan . and it smells super yummy!|||Use a tanning lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment