Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best face wash for sensitive skin?

I%26#039;m looking for an over the counter face wash that is good for dry skin and helps to to declog pores and remove blackheads. If not a face wash, a facial product (i.e. toner, lotions, etc.). Thanks!|||I use Johnson%26#039;s Baby Wash on the recommendation of my doctor. I LOVE the no tears part when removing eye makeup! Plus it%26#039;s very inexpensive. Follow with a good cream moisturizer. If your skin is dry don%26#039;t mess with toners. They%26#039;ll just dry you even more.|||Probably St.Ives because it%26#039;s more natural and for sensitive skin.|||I have very sensitive skin on my face along with Rosacea. I use Cetaphil soap (I use the bar, very creamy. they also have a liquid face wash) and moisturizer (can be found at Wal-Mart, Target) and am very happy with it. It%26#039;s designed for sensitive skin-no fragrance or anything. Good luck!|||Clinique bar soap, or facial cleaners, I%26#039;ve used the bar soap and it works wonders!|||I have very sensitive, dry skin and I started using Clinque 3-step system. When you go to purchase it, the sales people are extremely helpful in finding the exact type of wash that you need. The 3-step system includes a face wash, a toner, and then a lotion. It works extremely well in not only not burning sensitive skin, but it also helps to moisturize while eliminateing breakouts. If you are unsure, they usually will give you small samples to check out before you purchase the whole set.

No comments:

Post a Comment