Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is it when a guy masturbates, the skin down of their eyes gets darker?

This is totally true, i myself have seen it a thousand times, whenever i jerk off, specially 3 times a week, the skin lower of my eyes gets darker. But when i don%26#039;t masturbate for like a week or more it gets shiny and back to the normal skin color. Why is that? Thank you!|||Masterbating is good for you. I don%26#039; know why this is happening. Drinking lots of water and getting lots of rest can prevent this.|||i myself have never experienced such a phenomena, i think your being a little paranoid about your dirty little habits, whatever it may be, as long as it doesnt hurt or bother you, its fine i guess|||That explains why I get dark under the eyes no mater how much i sleep. maybe it has something to do with the blood rush. sorry for a bad answer had to put in my .02|||its hard to say I usually dont look in the mirror when I do it although I have taped myself then watched the tape but I cant seel the eyes too well. I guess I will have to pay closer attention. I will do it over lunch and get back to you|||Wow, you could be a scientist, noticing stuff like that. No clue, sorry.|||lol...





maybe it%26#039;s the funny anguished/euphoric faces you%26#039;re making... stressing out your capillaries





those circles also have to do with sleep deficiency... are you perchance wacking off %26quot;deep%26quot; into the night....|||i dont think so tat it happens....|||the rings under you eyes is from lack of nutrition, not waking off. try beating you meat but eating lots of veggies, you%26#039;ll see.|||Masturbation has nothing to do with it. If you blow your load three times a week, which is the minimum in my book of life, then your eyes get that dark crescent underneath. This is caused by those funny looking Chinese faces we all make right before we blow the roof off.|||I was going to say maybe it%26#039;s the blood rushing there but I guess it goes elsewhere( much lower).|||i never look in a mirror while im masturbating|||maybe you have a fatal skin disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment