Friday, January 8, 2010

Best foundation for sensitive skin that is actually good for the skin?

I have sensitive skin so I don%26#039;t actually put on makeup a whole lot. I%26#039;ve tried some high-end foundations but either the colour didn%26#039;t work or the formula irritated my skin. I%26#039;ve tried Lancome but they are usually pink-toned whereas I am yellow-toned.





Does anyone know a foundation that is actually good for the typical sensitive skin? like you can use it long term and it actually looks after the skin as well.|||My wife has sensitive skin and uses a product called Bare Minerals. She seems to be satisfied with it. I think it looks great. She did not start to wear makeup until she came across this product because of her sensitive skin. She is also Asian with fair skin.|||OH GOSH. BAREMINERALS. its sooo nice on your skin. it only costs like $25. its a powder and doesn%26#039;t look cakey or weird..|||MAC foundations are great.





This is the one I use http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Its great and blends with my skin really well. I%26#039;m Asian, somewhat fair.|||The best foundation for you is Mary Kay%26#039;s medium -coverage foundation. It is suitable for sensitive skin, it is oil-free, it is non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested. It gives a smooth flawless finish look and it controls excessive oil. If you would like to receive more information, go to my 360 and click on my blast. God Bless.|||Bare Minerals is absolutely the best for sensitive skin or any kind of skin. I am yellow toned too and 58 years old. Their make-up makes my skin look fantastic.|||MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment