Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best foundation for very oily skin?

I have ver oily skin and need a great foundation that will last i have tied clinique,estee lauder,lancome,the only one i found that worked i can%26#039;t find anymore is the original revlon colorstay oil free make up,i even use a oil mattifier and it still dont help i use a 3 step cleaning routine wash,cleanse,and moisturize. please hep!!!i can%26#039;t use bare minerals it breaks me out.|||Use one that says oil free, non comedogenic, and is for your skin type. You%26#039;ll have to do a little searching around for this one.|||Try using a primer underneath, it will stop your oil from coming through. I use Smashbox primer, but there are other brands as well. I like Biothem matte mousse foundation, which is similar to Maybelline Dream Matte (both companies are owned by L%26#039;Oreal). Most lines have a matte foundation. If I use a primer, I just need to powder by nose at lunch and I am good all day.





Just a thought, but you may be stripping your skin too much with your cleansing routine, so the skin produces more oil to compensate.|||in a small plastic or glass bottle put some water and rice and leave it for two weeks then put he white liquid in ur face at night, all night. its gonna smell really gross but it really helps my grandma used to do that and my mom taught me :)|||I have the answer for you: The brand is BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS , the products are:





Oil Defense skin care line- it is especially formulated to solve and resolve excess oil production, then


retexturizing primer


liquid powder mineral foundation and matching pressed powder you will have solved all your problems.





I have used these products on many of my clients, I am a professional makeup artist for 20 years .|||IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN....


WITH SENSITIVE SKIN YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU USE AND APPLY ON YOUR SKIN........ WASHING YOUR FACE EVERY FIVE MINS IS NOT A OPTION IT WILL MAKE YOUR FACE DRY OUT AND YOU DON%26#039;T WANT THAT........


WELL, I REALLY DON%26#039;T KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR IT TO STOP, BUT........MAYBE A GOOD MOISTURIZER LIKE DOVE... WHICH IS GOOD FOR SENTIVITE SKIN AND A MAKE THAT YOU COULD PUT ON A NIGHT AND A DOVE WASH FOR IN THE MORNINGS.........





GOOD LUCK.........|||try using mac studio fix for oily skin|||I have very oily skin also;


so i use %26#039;pure makeup%26#039;


it is completely oil free!





it works great for me. [:|||I use Mary Kay Medium-Coverage foundation. It works great on my oily skin, and it doesn%26#039;t feel like I%26#039;m wearing a mask. It evens my skin tone and helps to control oil throughout the day, stays on all day (doesn%26#039;t come off on clothes or hands) and comes off easily when I wash my face at night. Maybe I%26#039;m biased, because I%26#039;m a Mary Kay beauty consultant, but I couldn%26#039;t recommend anything I don%26#039;t believe in 100%. Good luck!|||Try Revlon Oil-Free Foundation =]

No comments:

Post a Comment