Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

i dont care about the price, i just want one that actually works and absorbs oil. ive tried a lot and my oil seems to take over it so i always end up wiping it off..help PLEASE!|||No foundation. Its the worst makeup product known to man. Its hard to wash out of your pores too. It takes many washes and scrubs to get rid of it. Just washing if off at night only gets whats on the surface off. It doesn%26#039;t come out of your pores easily so when you put more on it gets even oilier and builds up. I suggest using other products besides makeup to help the oiliness. If you need to cover up a blemish use concealer and only put it on the blemish and blend. Then apply powder and blush. Powder is the best for oily skin. I have some what oily skin and this is my routine. If I skip even one step my face gets gross.





Morning:


Wash my face with Noxzema facial cleanser with a wash cloth(make sure you only use the cloth for your face)





Put Neutrogena Alcohol free toner on with a cotton pad.





Light weight moisturizer( I then blot my face a bit with a towel to get the excess off)





Makeup for my face





concealer for my dark circles and for any blemishes if I have one (skipping this step doesn%26#039;t make my face oily though)





Translucent powder(I%26#039;m very pale though. If you darker skinned then use one that is your skin tone)





Powdered blush (Don%26#039;t use the cream. it just clogs your pores more)





Then whatever I want to do to my eyes and lips that day








-----I do use those little blotting towels once a day though. But I go outside a lot. If I%26#039;m inside for most of the day then I don%26#039;t need them. ---





At night


Neutrogena grapefruit scrub(Don%26#039;t rub too hard or you will irritate your face. Just lightly massage for about 30 seconds to a minute)





Then I repeat the same step I did in the morning.











Once a week I wet a tea bag containing either green tea or black tea and then cut the bag and put the contents on my face for about 10 min. Then wash off.





Once a month


I use a baking powder mask. I mix baking powder with water then apply to my face for 20 min. Then I rinse or wipe off gently. Don%26#039;t scrub it off or you will make your face raw. Pick a day like the beginning of the month because you will use another mask near the middle or near the end of the month. You don%26#039;t want to use both back to back. The other day you use a avocado and oat meal mask.|||I think u should google Dinair Airbursh Makeup...its amazing! It covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its the best makeup ive ever used...i started using it 2 years ago and i LOVE it...its also all water based so it not bad for ur skin. they have this stuff u can put on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as its produced. Anywho, hope i helped...=)|||i have really oily skin too and the only one that works that great for me is the loreal bare naturale foundation. the maybelline mineral power (powder formula not liquid) works ok too but makes me a little orange so i recommend the bare naturale.|||Some type of avacado mask. That%26#039;s what my sister uses

No comments:

Post a Comment