Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of the scaly skin on my legs?

My legs are soft..... they just dont look it. They seriously look like crocodile skin. Lotion won%26#039;t help.... do you know any other ways?|||I have the same problem have you tried oatmeal lotion, I also use body wash w/oatmeal and shea butter from st.ives, and if you take really hot showers that won%26#039;t help that robbes your skin of moisture.


Try, baby oil.


Shea butter is suppose to be really good for your skin, so if you can get something w/that in it, it should work.|||If you moisturize everyday to every other day with the suggested lotion it will work. Thank you and Good Luck Report Abuse
|||Lotion is good to use, but if you%26#039;re having trouble with the %26quot;scaly%26quot; look, then i would recommend going to a spa and treating yourself to a body polish / mud wrap.





This will literally exfoliate and hydrate all of the skin on your body and leave your skin not only feeling soft (which you say they already feel soft) but also looking smooth and healthy.





It%26#039;s a bit pricey...but well worth it.


The spa I go to, this type of thing costs $85|||you need to take a warm bath with moisturizing oil, like Avon skin so soft bath oil and soak for at least 5-10 min. Then take a loofah or any abrasive bath mitt and apply some creamy body wash, like Olay with mousturizing ribbons and start sloughing off the dead skin. dont scrub too hard, but spend a while doing this, about 5 min on each leg top to bottom. Then AS SOON as you get out of the tub and PAT DRY, apply a good rich body lotion that is specially formulated for extra dry skin. I love avon skin so soft lotion. Dove makes a good one too- 24 hour moisture formula. you should see a difference right away. Good luck! and stay MOISTURIZED!!|||I had a problem with dermatitis and the steroid the doctor gave me didn%26#039;t work. I used a lotion my wife had and it worked great. It%26#039;s called Falling in Love by Philosophy. I used it in the morning and at night before bed. I can%26#039;t even tell where the dermatitis was. We bought it off QVC, but you might find something better for your condition on their website. GL|||after you bathe, apply vaseline, it will seal in the moisture, nothing works like vaseline to moisturize.|||lick it off

No comments:

Post a Comment