Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any drugstore foundations for asian skin colors?

I%26#039;ve only bought a couple of drugstore foundations and all of them make me look pink because they all seemed to be geared towards white people. Not everyone is caucasian ok. :|





Any recommendations?|||You need a make up with yellow undertones, not pink-- try the tans - not beiges. You might even mix 2 colors together to get your tone. stay in the same hue. like if you get a dark,get it with honey undertones,likewise the lighter. mix it til you get the color that matches you.





You might be better off , getting a proffesional consultant. google marykay or some brand %26amp; find someone in your area that%26#039;ll save you money in the long run %26amp; they should stand by their stuff.........|||I recommend hitting up a department store, which sells quality cosmetics. Go to a counter (such as Lancome) and ask to be color-matched. Most likely, the lady (or man) will ask you what type of coverage you%26#039;re looking for. She/he will then proceed to try different colors on you until a color best suits you. I am half-asian myself and rarely wear foundation. However, I do wear it sometimes on my nose and when I get pimples. I know Estee Lauder and Lancome have many shades to pick from. I%26#039;m guessing that since you%26#039;re asian, your skin tone is probably olive or yellow. Professional cosmetic brands most likely carry these colors. Good luck!|||asain skin has yellow undertones and its relatively oily


my bff is asian and when i do her makeup, my foundation makes her look red


also, asian skin tend bounce off a camera when wearing foundation.





drugstore foundation arent the way to go if you%26#039;re asian,


try mac, get studio stick foundation, and a good foundation brush


put it on LIGHTLY


then dab mac studio fix concealer





and finish with beauty powder and blotting powder in the t-zone


it should give you appropriate coverage as well as round out your skin|||not all makeup has pink undertones.. pick something with golden/yellow -warm- undertones. try (loreal%26#039;s?) true match makeup. they have shades which cater to all skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment