Friday, January 8, 2010

Is this the step to keep younger looking skin while using foundation?

Full coverage step





1. Cleanser


2. Toner


3. Moisturizing


4. Mineral Foundation


5. Coverage Foundation on Red spots/Blemishes


6. Eye serum


7. Concealer for under eyes


8. Moisturizing Face Mist








That%26#039;s all the steps I%26#039;ve gathered so far so that your skin won%26#039;t age as fast or break out. I only do six out of eight of these steps.


Any advice/opinion?|||sorry to say thats too much of a job.. i honestly don even have time for that in mornings.. i just shower.. moisturize my skin. use primer foundation and then powder.. if needed under eye concealer..


make sure 2 use a good moisturizer .. n a night cream!


n don forget FRUITS!!! they do wonders.. my mom looks like my sister.. cuz she eats FRUITs.. more than i do..

No comments:

Post a Comment